Goldenfry Yorkshire Pudding & Pancake Mix – make 8-10 pancakes as per pack instructions
200g (8oz) sliced mushrooms
75g (3oz) butter
25g (1oz) plain flour
300ml (1/2 pint) milk
2 tbsp crème fraiche
100g (3oz) Gruyere/Cheddar Cheese
10 slices cooked ham
Salt and pepper
- Fry the mushroom in 25g (1oz) of the butter.
- Make a béchamel sauce by melting the 25g (1oz) butter in a small pan and add the flour mixing thoroughly. Pour in all the milk and whisk vigorously and continuously until the sauce thickens. Simmer for
- Add the mushrooms and cheese to the sauce and season to taste.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C Gas Mark 5.
- Place a slice of ham onto each pancake and cover with a layer of the sauce. Roll up and put into a greased oven proof dish.
- Dot with the remaining butter and crème fraiche. Cook in oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.