2 chopped garlic cloves
1 tin of baked beans
1 tin of mixed beans drained
1 tin sliced carrots drained
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp Goldenfry Gravy Granules Chicken
- Slowly cook the sausages in a large frying pan, until dark brown then chop into chunks.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion is soft.
- Add all the cans and stir well.
- Add the chilli flakes, Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle on the gravy granules.
- Stir well, then let the dish simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with jacket spuds.