LINE COORDINATORS – NIGHT SHIFT £11.36 PER HOUR
12 HOUR SHIFTS / 84 HOURS OVER A TWO WEEK PERIOD
LONG WEEK – 60 HOURS
SHORT WEEK – 24 HOURS
We are looking for Line Coordinators on our night shift team . If you have previous food industry experience and an eye for detail we would be very interested in speaking to you.
The Line Coordinator has full responsibility for achieving planned production levels for the line on time and in full, ensuring that the line is being operated safely and is meeting defined quality and GMP standards. Responsible for the staff on line and ensuring Food Safety and Health and Safety is prioritised.
Your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
1. Ensure the line is being safely operated at all times as detailed in the Companies Health and Safety policy.
2. Maintain the defined GMP standards in your area throughout the shift.
3. Achieve the planned production output of each product on time and in full throughout the shift highlighting and reporting any issues to the Shift Manager.
4. Working with the Shift Manager to ensure that your team have the right skills and knowledge and are working on the right tasks.
5. Highlight any skills shortages and training opportunities of your line members and raise with your Shift Manager
6. Meet the defined quality standards for all production output throughout the shift and work with the Shift Manager to deal with any non-conformances.
7. Liaise with the logistics team to ensure all materials are available and delivered on time in full to the line to meet production requirements.
8. Work closely with shift engineer and report any issues/downtime throughout your shift.
9. Ensure your production line is set up to defined standards throughout the shift and at shift handover to deliver customer quality and service expectations.
10. Ensure an effective shift handover is carried out with the incoming Line Coordinator and the line is left in a clean and fully functioning condition.
If you are interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 05/03/21