Line Coordinator – x2 Night Shifts
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Full responsibility for achieving planned production levels for the line on time and in full, ensuring that the line is being operated safely and is meeting defined quality and GMP standards. Responsible for the staff on line and ensuring Food Safety and Health and Safety is prioritised.
1. Ensure the line is being safely operated at all times as detailed in the Companies Health and Safety policy.
2. Maintain the defined GMP standards in your area throughout the shift.
3. Achieve the planned production output of each product on time and in full throughout the shift highlighting and reporting any issues to the Site Shift Supervisor.
4. Working with the Site Shift Supervisor/ Shift Manager to ensure that your team have the right skills and knowledge and are working on the right tasks.
5. Highlight any skills shortages and training opportunities of your line members and raise with your Site Shift Supervisor./ Shift Manager.
6. Meet the defined quality standards for all production output throughout the shift and work with the Shift Supervisor/ Shit Manager and QA Coordinator to deal with any non-conformances.
7. Liaise with the logistics team to ensure all materials are available and delivered on time in full to the line to meet production requirements.
8. Work closely with shift engineer and report any issues/downtime throughout your shift.
9. Ensure your production line is set up to defined standards throughout the shift and at shift handover to deliver customer quality and service expectations.
10. Ensure an effective shift handover is carried out with the incoming Line Coordinator and the line is left in a clean and fully functioning condition.
Application deadline: 30/06/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.36 per hour
CLOSING DATE 03/07/20
No agencies please.
Please send all applications (CV with a covering letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to recruit a QA coordinator (nights) for our site in Wetherby.
Main Purpose of Job
To support the shift in complying with Goldenfry and Customer Technical Standards whilst delivering right first time every time product. Coach and guide the shift in making the right decisions and solutions in regards to food safety, quality and integrity, promoting a site wide positive food safety culture.
Reports and Reporting
Reports to: QAM
Peers: Line / Area Co-ordinators
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To be the first point of contact for the shift regards food safety, quality and integrity standards, coaching the Shift Teams to make the right decisions and solutions
- Conducting audits on paperwork, GMP audits, Glass and Hard Plastic, traceability and internal audits
- Conducting swabbing and sampling of finished product, raw materials and environment
- Conduct post hygiene inspection audits for allergen cleans
Conduct taste assessment of both finished product and work in progress
- Verify/calibrate the key equipment
Raise Non Conformances and put non-conforming stock on hold
Ensure that the shift is aware of shift performance regarding non-conforming product, customer complaints, CCPs, GMP, taste panel and hygiene performance
- Supply, maintain, communicate and train updated Quality Procedures and product information data
- Proactive approach
- Can make the right decision and makes decisions based around fact
- A basic understanding of customer codes of practice e.g. allergens, labelling & coding and foreign body detection
- Experience in use of root cause analysis methods and tools
- Ability to communicate across all levels
- Ability to influence those around them
- Ability to manage across all levels
- Ability to work under own initiative
Key Knowledge/ qualifications (Desirable but not essential)
- 2+ Years’ QA experience within Food Manufacturing, ideally with both private label and branded product experience
- Proficient in GMP and Quality Standards
- Level 3 HACCP
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Auditor qualification
- Recognised allergen qualification
- Recognised microbiology qualification
Shift Pattern – 18.00- 06.00 – 84 hours per 14 days (more detail on request).
£27,500 per annum.
Please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Closing date 30.06.20
No agencies please.